CITY RULES update 7/17/2022
If you do not understand anything below contact your leader. As a general rule if your not sure you better ask your leader, shir rolls downhill.
1. No attacks outside of Kill Event (exception: no clan and desert) EVERYTHING in the desert is a target. The desert is LAWLESS.
2. No attacks on RSS blocks, trading zones or tresspassing inside the red boundry lines within another clans hive.
3. NEW FARM RULES ARE BEING IMPLEMENTED Due to players changing names to farms and or also flying a Vatican flag to prevent being attacked during the KE events. FARMS will be required to be in a Farm Clan. ALL FARMS within a normal clan are now subject to attack.
4. The farms must be marked FARM and belong to farm clans and fly the Vatican flag to be EXEMPT from attack.(any farm caught making attacks are subject to retaliation).
5. Commercial zones must be located outside the RSS level 7 zone.
6. Mayor Rotation: Top 4 Clans
7. Attacks are accepted in clubs levels 4 & 5. There are no attacks in clubs that are level 1-3, and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
8. BOTH armored trucks can be attacked if your clan doesn’t want to take any chances, use easy mode.
9. There are no rules in the desert.the desert is LAWLESS and therefore EVERYTHING is open for attack.
10. Villages in the suburbs (green tiles) can only be attacked twice per game hour unless they are clanless.