Click Here to see our reviews and testimonials. (Opens new tab)
• PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE *
9 Puppies born on May 14, 2021 and will be available July 24th, 2021
5 Females and 4 Males
** PICTURES AT BOTTOM OF PAGE, iF DEPOSITS BEEN PAID PUPPY WILL BE REMOVED **
On occasions we have full blooded nonregistered Great Pyrenees puppies for sale. The Parents are livestock protection guard dogs as is the breed itself the parents and puppies live, eat and sleep with the livestock. The puppies are born and raised in the buildings and pastures with Chickens, Ducks, Turkeys, Goats, Sheep and Cows and thus will learn not to harm but protect them from predators. If they grow up with something they will protect it even kids they are very loyal. In my opinion they are the best Livestock protection breed on the planet, bar none.
The current litter Born to Radar Rufus O’Riley & Annabelle Marie Labella both 1 ½ (one and a half) years old and have been raised in the pasture with Chickens, Ducks, Turkeys, Goats, Sheep, Cows and around the rabbit quarters near the pastures fence.
Parents are VERY protective of livestock, if we do not introduce it to the pack (have 3 adults) and it does not belong within the fence parameters it will die Racoons, Opossums, Fox, Rats, Snakes, or even a stray cat heading for your baby chicks they WILL defend them with extreme prejudice and are also VERY loyal and protective of all kids and their owners.
This litter of Puppies are $325.00 total, and a non-refundable deposit is required (50% $162.50) Deposit will be returned if animal dies or becomes crippled or has defect determined by a veterinarian at 6 weeks and you choose not to accept the animal. There are extra charges if you choose to add them, but those decisions need to be made before 6 weeks. Below is a list.
• AT BIRTH animals’ records begin and are placed in its “Pet Folder” along with parents’ information, pictures and its pictures at 3 weeks, 6 weeks and 8 weeks. INCLUDED IN PRICE.
• 6 WEEKS of age animal will visit a veterinarian INCLUDED IN PRICE for a checkup, the vet will check his / her health and report any issues and we will place a copy in your pet’s record folder.
• 8 WEEKS – At 8 weeks he / she will receive a Spectra 9 vaccination against Parvo, distemper and many canine diseases will be given which is INCLUDED IN PRICE.
• 8 WEEKS – OPTIONAL – Time to decide if you want him or her micro-chipped the cost is $25.00 this needs to be paid before he or she is chipped. Numbers are recorded and provided in his or her envelope after total balance of puppy is paid in full. If you choose a courier to transport your animal (at your expense) you will be provided with numbers and national registry web URL to register in the event he or she would be lost or stolen during transport. (Registration varies from FREE to $20.00 per registration or updates not included in the chipping process) we provide multiple URLS for your convenience.
• 10 WEEKS is the BIG day! Time to go to his or her new home a few options are available you can make an appointment to pick up your pet (Remember your final payment if you have not already paid in full)
• You will receive a file on your pet BUT we can also provide a CD Rom for an additional $3.00 or $20.00 for thumb drive extra but can be paid in final payment. When we receive your deposit within 24 hours you will receive a receipt / contract obligation stating what choices you made, total cost, deposit paid, balance due and all other information regarding the puppy including a copy of this page.
*** NOTICE: If sending your deposit in by PayPal comments please put Purchase Item #1, Item #2, Item #3 etc. DO NOT PLACE PUPPY OR ANIMAL on comments or purchase protection. They will lock up the account freezing assets for up to 90 days therefore if we cannot access funds for vets, vaccines & microchipping, veterinarians, and such we will have no recourse but to refund and terminate contract. (I am a disabled man receipt may take longer for the file, but I will send a receipt via Email, so you are still protected)
First come first serve when you choose a puppy, and we inform you its available you will have 1 hour to place your deposit. Your deposit in comments should ONLY say “Metro East Farms Item #1 or Item #2 etc. and Name, Address, Phone and email address. When we send your receipt via email for the deposit you will receive all information including our personal phone number and address should you want to schedule a visit. Updates and pictures will be sent as well so make sure you add email@example.com to your email approved list so that it does not go to junk. Your receipt will have all our contact info so that you can keep in touch. Any questions feel free to ask….
YOU MAY ASK FOR OUR PHONE NUMBER TO DISCUSS ANYTHING NEEDE IF SOMETHING NEEDS CLAIRIFYING SERIOUS QUESTIONS ONLY! (I have a low tolerance for ignorance) I have no issues giving our address as well, we have been here since 2000 in the same location. BUT DONT SHOW UP WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT, CALL FIRST!!